Sunday, April 10, 2011

Website and TEDx

I finally have a website. Check it out at www.bobbylefebre.com. My homegirl Gia Valverde created it for me, and I am excited to finally have somewhere to direct folks for basic info about me.

The highlight of the year for me, thus far, was speaking at the inaugural TEDxMileHigh event held on 4/7 at the Ellie Caulkins Theater. If you are not familiar with TED events, you should be! This event gathered 20 of Colorado's top thinkers, doers, and innovators to "give the talk of their lives around ideas worth sharing". I was humbled to share the stage with such talented individuals see the list here http://www.tedxmilehigh.com/speakers/. I spoke in front of a 1700 person, sold out crowd and finished to a standing ovation. I very rarely get nervous before performing anymore, but this event made my palms sweat. I performed shortly after Colorado's Governor, John Hickenlooper spoke, and boy was it a good feeling! I will post the video as soon as it is available.

1 comment: